Host Your Private Party In
The Cork Room
The Cork Room in Senoia offers an elegant and versatile environment for any occasion. Surrounded by custom-built wine racks and 1800’s style wood work, this room also offers a 42-inch flat screen TV with PC hook up. You can choose from a plated meal or we can create a special menu just for you.
Cork Room Capacity / Details:
- 30 – 35 (6 Separate Tables)
- 50 (Standing Room Only Cocktail Party)
- Flat screen, Wi Fi and stereo is available for use Only a Maguire’s employee can adjust settings or set up outside devices
Cork Room Time Blocks:
- 2.5 hour blocks only
- There must be a 30 minute spread between bookings
- Preferred start times are 5pm and 8pm *** These are not set in stone
Cork Room Decorating Rules:
- No Confetti
- No nails, tacks or duct tape to secure signs or other decorations
- Any of Maguire’s items that are broken will be charged to the event contact
- No outside food or alcohol is allowed to be brought in.
- Cakes / Cup Cakes / Pies for an event is OK
Cork Room Deposits:
- All parties require a $50 non refundable deposit to reserve the Cork Room. We accept all major credit cards.
Ready to Book Your Private Space?
Some Frequently Asked Questions:
Do I need a fixed Menu?
- For parties of 20+ = it is highly recommended
- For parties of 30 + = Yes you will need to create a menu of up to 5 items. Unless approved by Frank Maguire.
What is a fixed menu?
Fixed menu = Between 3 & 5 menu items selected Customized menu as created by our management team. Select one of our menu examples from the Maguire’s web site.
Is there a fee to use the room?
There is a revenue expectation for a 3-hour block of time in using the Cork Room.
- Parties of 15 + = No Fee
- Parties of less than 10 must be approved by Frank Maguire
- 20% Gratuity will be added to all parties using our private rooms.
How do I earn points?
Do you have more questions?
Follow Us Online
Maguire’s Family & Friends in Senoia is located at 42 Main Street. Our main entrance is just below street level on Seavy street. For elevator access, please use our entrance on Main Street, located at the buildings front entrance.
Open Sunday-Thursday - 11am to 9pm
Friday & Saturday - 11am to 10pm