The Cork Room in Senoia offers an elegant and versatile environment for any occasion. Surrounded by custom-built wine racks and 1800’s style wood work this room also offers a 42-inch flat screen TV with PC hook up. You can choose from a plated meal or buffet from our list of options or we can create a special menu just for you.
Some Frequently Asked Questions:
Cork Room Capacity / Details:
- 48 – 50 (8 Separate Tables)
- 60 (Standing Room Only Cocktail Party)
- Flat screen, Wi Fi and stereo is available for use
- Only a Maguire’s employee can adjust settings or set up outside devices
Cork Room Time Blocks:
- 2.5 hour blocks only
- there must be a 30 minute spread between bookings
- Preferred start times are 5pm and 8pm *** These are not set in stone
Cork Room Decorating Rules:
- No Confetti
- No nails, tacks or duct tape to secure signs or other decorations
Cork Room Other Rules:
- Any of Maguire’s items that are broken will be charged to the event contact
- No outside food or alcohol is allowed bring in.
- Cakes / Cup Cakes / Pies for an event is OK
Cork Room Deposits:
- All parties require a $200 deposit to block out the Cork Room.
- We accept checks & credit cards and will not process the deposit unless they fail to cancel 7 days prior to the scheduled event date.
- We will keep all deposit details in the office safe and in the Cork Room file.
Do I need a fixed Menu?
- For parties of 20+ = it is highly recommended
- For parties of 30 + = Yes you will need to create a menu of up to 5 items. Unless approved by Frank Maguire
What is a fixed menu?
- Fixed menu = Between 3 & 5 menu items selected
- Customized menu as created by our management team
- Select one of our menu examples from the Maguire’s web site.
Is there a fee to use the room?
There is a revenue expectation for a 3 hour block of time in using the Cork Room.
- Parties of 15 + = No Fee
- Parties of less than 10 must be approved by Frank Maguire
Some menu options are listed below and you can give us a call at 770/727-3020 to talk to one of our managers in Senoia. You can also email us at email@example.com to help coordinate your event.